2009-07-24

Newport News Shape fx Bandeau swimdress


After reading the good reviews and never purchasing a swim dress before, I decided to give this a try. I ordered the brown, which was about the only color left in my size. I received the suit, and when I tried it on it was absolutely ugly, unflattering, and I would NEVER wear this out of the house. I have looked at several others but am now afraid to purchase since this looked good in the pic and was a disaster on me. This suit makes me look 7 months pregnant, and hangs all wrong in the front and back. I am small and wear a size 8. I can't imagine anyone larger wearing this suit. I guess I will stick with bikinis until I find a swimdress that I look good in. There must be one, even if it isn't from Spiegel, which I loathe, or Newport News.
Buy Newport News Shape fx Bandeau swimdress!

No comments:

Post a Comment