2009-08-11

Christina Women's On The Line 1 Piece Camisole Sarong Suit


I really like this swim suit.... BUT the sizing is really REALLY large. In my case, I am a size 14 for most articles of clothing. But this suit seems to be sized for people who are a size 14 because they are heavy or more well-endowed than me. The bust is not made for a person who is a size 14 but a 36B which I am. The waist is not made for a size 14 who has a 34" waist. The skirt that comes with it is attached (which is nice in theory) but it is WAY TOO BIG for me and overlaps when I tie it on.

To sum up... if you are a size 14 who is at least a C cup and at least a 36" waist, this suit is a very nice choice. If you are a size 14 primarily because you are tall yet you are slim, I would recommend getting a smaller size or finding a new suit.
Buy Christina Women's On The Line 1 Piece Camisole Sarong Suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment